Thread: 1965 Land Rover Series IIA

Default 1965 Land Rover Series IIA

Poppy red. East Coast Rovers installed new wiring harness and was converted over to 12 volt system with a GM altenator. All gauges work, as well as lights, signals, hazards, windshield wipers. Signal lenses in front are glass. The bulkhead and doors are in solid shape. The rear door is a tailgate and hatch with the 2 prop rods. The truck has only 20,000 original miles on it. New brake lines and linings. Frame is solid. Runs and drives great. Unfortuantely, it does not have overdrive. I did just purchase 5 brand new tires for the sum of $800.00. I also have a Koenic PTO driven winch and original owner's manual. I have recently done a tune-up. I am asking $4500.00, which I feel is more than reasonable. Sounds cliche but I do hate to sell it. You are welcome to call me at 781.389.7593 with any further questions.
    Last edited by mrplow; 08-08-2008 at 08:09 AM.

PIX?

Please email all photos of '65 Series IIA to:
    dennisgraham@nycap.rr.com

Sorry computer has been down.I'll send out pics ASAP!

Default Pixs as well

Could you please send pics ? Thank you

Gpagni at gmail dot com

Default 1965 Land Rover Series IIA

pictures please if you still have the vehicle..tom

hunt_tk@yahoo.com

pics please if still available - thanks

crunci@runcigroup.com