Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: CT Rovers

Forum Moderator.
    Is there a section in the forums for events? I thought there was one but can't find it now.

Cheers!

Hi Tim

Every Saturday through September - 6pm to 9pm. If you're any sort of petrol head it's a lot of fun and they get a good mix of vehicles from old pickups to hotrods. Busy though.

I was wondering if we ought to try later in the year? Maybe October? We wouldn't be fighting for parking and I'm sure the Sycamore itself would be more than happy to prolong their 'season' a bit longer. And there's something about Fall and Land Rovers that just seems right... and you could fix your gears!

Cheers
    Luke

Sounds good to me Luke.

Maybe by then I will have found the events section.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Smith
    Sounds good to me Luke.

Maybe by then I will have found the events section.
    Guys, count me in. I am at the bottom of rt 7 and the Merritt. Probaby can ask for more advice than I could give but it would be great to link up.

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Smith
    Forum Moderator.
    Is there a section in the forums for events? I thought there was one but can't find it now.

Cheers!
    Hi Tim, you're good to go for posting here in the local CT forum. There is a specific events forum here >> http://www.roversnorth.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

I have a white '94 D90 in Es***. It has either no top (May 1 to Nov 1) or a soft top.

Quote Originally Posted by Philster
    I have a white '94 D90 in Es***. It has either no top (May 1 to Nov 1) or a soft top.
    I can't get the name of the town to display because it ends with a non-family friendly act. It's a nice town on the Ct River and probably there is not much S** going on.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Quote Originally Posted by Philster
    I can't get the name of the town to display because it ends with a non-family friendly act. It's a nice town on the Ct River and probably there is not much S** going on.
    This censorship has been updated. There is also an Essex, Vermont
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

Checking in from The Valley area. '04 DII owner. Mild mods. Always interested in getting out on the weekends if anyone is around.

-Jim