Thread: 1972 fully restored series

Default 1972 fully restored series

hi guys, im helping my friend sell his Series.

heres a link of pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nickres...7606480464205/

I dont know much about these trucks. i own a '98 Disco that use for overlanding and dont know much outside of that.
    He's selling it, but only if he feels he gets a fair price. We've seen some on Ebay for high ****s and low 20s that in our opinion dont compare to this one but we really have no clue what this truck can fetch, so its hard to ask a price. He figures let people make offers and see if any make him want to sell it.
    Last edited by drsus; 08-25-2008 at 08:19 PM.

If this is owned by the guy that was restoring an old boat at Windward then Im familiar with the truck and its very nice. I own several rovers and was restoring my boat at the same time. He will probably fetch high 20's for it. Go to www.d-90.com this truck was actually discussed in the misc. category of the forum. I posted your link there. You may also want to go to Chequered Flag on Lincoln. They may buy it or sell it on consignment.

yeah thats Thomas, he did just finish restoring an nice boat... he loves restoring boy! he just finished a gorgeous Austin Healy.

Ill post on d90, thanks for tip.