Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 1,341 to 1,343 of 1343

Thread: Show us your Series

Very cool. Love the Seats and interior cloth. cheers thanks for sharing,

I'm spending a couple years working at the US Embassy in Chile and I came across this 1964 2a 109 truck for sale. I had been looking for an early Defender to take home, but I couldn't ignore this beauty. Original motor, original era power steering and brake servo upgrade (we think), and enough benches in back to haul a squadron. My local expert here thinks this was originally a Chilean Air Force truck, as the mods are identical to his known FACh truck, of which there were only a few. It's my daily driver right now. New upholstery is coming soon, followed by some fresh paint. After that, it will remain stock until I take it home to the US in a few years.

Name:  20200930_114307.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  163.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by berrost View Post
    I just found and bought this 1966 Land Rover Series II model 88 that my father bought brand new in 66. She is beat up and needs a lot of TLC so if you have a front left fender let me know.

Attachment 13438Attachment 13437Attachment 13436
    i just bought a LF Fender from rovers North, just not with the outer skin being aluminum, i've since found there is suppose to be someone making them in the SE ........ formed on a wood block?