Thread: 97' Disco XD with 300tdi Conversion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 97' Disco XD with 300tdi Conversion

1997 Land Rover Discovery-I with a complete 300tdi diesel conversion (5 speed). Most of the major components were replaced or rebuilt about 30k miles ago. The engine and tranny (r380) were new when installed.

*please note this is an original XD Disco, however as you can very well notice it's not yellow. The person that had this before me didn't like yellow and resprayed it green. I have been told, due to the way it was painted returning the color to XD yellow would be a pretty straightforward job.

Additional accessories are:

300tdi ''power upgrade'' (extra large intercooler)
    Full skid plates
    HD drive shafts (GBR)
    4:11 gearing
    Bumper w/ winch (9.5 warn w/synthetic line)
    SD roof rack with hella lights
    Heated shower system
    ARB front and rear lockers (with compressor for airing tires, light work, etc..)
    Interior rhino lining
    Snorkel and much more. (email for additional pics)
    Asking price: $22,000

*This was not your average conversion. Much money was invested to repair, replace and upgrade everything during the conversion. A complete list of the work is available upon request.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by Gansettsurf; 11-29-2008 at 11:43 AM.