So plans have changed around a bit only because I have not been able to get off the pavement in almost a year! I spend gorgeous Saturdays and Sundays dreaming of either being back home spearfishing, or lost in the northern GA trails.

So with that said, I'm looking to get back into a Series 1 Discovery. I would rather have an automatic and OBDII truck so 94s and 95s are out. I don't care for mileage but the engine must be in good working order with no ticks, knocks, or previous overheating issues. I would rather not have to deal with rust but will make exceptions if wheel arch rust is minimal. I would also rather not have any sunroofs.

The real kicker is that the truck must be white! After owning an Avalon Blue truck and getting custom pinstripping from FL and GA trails I promised myself that if I ever got another Disco, it would be white. Plus, White D1s are ***y!

I hope to apply everything learned from the first D1 into the new one and make a proper overlander.

I don't want to spend more than $3000. I may be contacted via email jc.alvarez@live.com