Thread: L322 Gone Crazy!

Default L322 Gone Crazy!

HELP!

Alarm indications;

DSC Inactive
    Air Suspension Inactive
    Check Dip Beam
    Transmission Fail Safe Prog

When I switch on dipped beam the left lamp flickers and both lights pan up and down vigorously and the instrument binnacle lights flicker.

Any ideas

Just an update......

One of my dipped beam headlight lamps went faulty, blowing up the ABS ECU and a steering angle sensor.

The garage denied that they could possibly have damaged the headlight unit while recently replacing the coolant reservoir, radiator and head gaskets.

The entire headlight unit needed replacing, as well as the ABS ECU and steering sensor. $$$$$ Ouch!

Now trying to recover some of the cash from my extended warranty insurance policy.

Anyway - I still love my Range Rover.

I know how you feel $$$$ ouch
    I have a Discovery that I cant seem to imagine
    getting rid of. Best4X4XFar

Default L322 GEARBOX PROBLEMS

Transmission Fail Safe Prog fault code has appeared on my 04 TD6 on three occasions . Each time it needed a new gearbox fitted under warranty. She now has a total of 55,000 miles done. A replacement gearbox roughly every 10,000 miles from the 30,000 mark.