Thread: 1984 Defender 110 200tdi RHD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe
    Our Rovers lay the groundwork...
    lovely. simply lovely. brings a light mist to my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe
    I would even look after your widowed Rover for you. The Bible tells us to remember widows and orphans...thus, if my wife has a problem with another Rover, that's something she has to sort out with God, Himself. "Sorry, honey, but I don't write the rules..."
    Thanks for the kind offer, Mr. Carpe Roverem, but my beloved landies will be going to my boys.

Sorry for the hijack, VTRover.

Default 110

Please elaborate on the "frame is rusty" remark. Other questions:

Can you please post some pics of the rusty areas of the frame, the bulkhead, the floors, and any areas you might be concerned with?

How solid is the frame? Is there just surface rust or is there and serious cancer?

Any rust in the floors or bulkhead other than that is seen in the pics?

Why is the left rear passenger door bent outwards?

Any other body cancer besides the bulkhead?

What are the major issues with the vehicle, if any?

How is the tranny and t-case, any issues?

I see in your listing that you want full payment within 3 days of auction close. This is kinda unrealistic when you live up in VT. Most people would need several days to a week to arrange travel, including myself.
    Last edited by Jeep Rescue; 11-21-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Sold on Ebay for $19k. Too bad he didn't take my offer of $20k....