Thread: Vibration on @ 55mph - 2006 LR3 HSE

Question Vibration on @ 55mph - 2006 LR3 HSE

Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a small vibration on the steering wheel when you hit 55mph on the highway, but it goes away after 55mph.

I just had my tires changed and it started doing that - not sure if the shop did something to the rims?? I had to go to a Goodyear tire shop as they paid to replace all of my tires (don't trust those guys!).

I know I need brake disks replaced and not sure if that is what is causing it. Any ideas or suggestions would be tremendously appreciated!!

If it does it without the brake being applied, sounds like a tire balance issue. I would take it somewhere else and have them "Road Force Balanced" and make sure that the lug nuts are properly tighten.