3/30/09

Hello all,
I am sending this eMail out to all interested in my Land Rover. I apologize if it's been difficult or impossible to reach me. I had a buyer who I was holding my truck for who couldn't afford it. He was a friend of a friend so I though I would do him a favor.
I HAVE HAD A TON OF INTEREST IN THIS TRUCK. You all have my undivided attention now. Again forgive me if you didn't get a response from me.
------Shipping and out of town interest. I am trying to avoid it because it sounds like a pain in the ass. I have never done this before. I really want some one to know what they are getting into, and purchasing a series truck unseen scares me unless you have owned one before. I remember the first time I drove a series w/ an un-synced drive train.
I also have had people wish to fly here and drive the truck as far as Chicago. Not a good idea unless you know exactly what you are getting into. Not because this truck does not run well cause it absolutely does. I just don't know how it will run after 3k highway miles. Furthest I have driven it on the highway was about 300 miles in 1 sitting.
All that being said. If you still want to assume the responsibility of shipping the Rover or driving to Costa Rica, I will do me best to make it work.
With this much interest in the Rover I am going to hold my price firm, please no low ball offers. If it doesn't sell soon, which I think it will, I will adjust the price then.
Let me know if you have any further questions and I will respond honestly and immediately.
Thanks for the interest,
Ralph