Thread: 1983 Land Rover (Defender) 110's (2) For Sale

Default 1983 Land Rover (Defender) 110 For Sale

For Sale: 1983 Land Rover Defender 110 CSW. Blue and white, 124k miles, 200tdi, LT77 5 speed tranny, RHD, original chassis/frame (matching numbers with plate on brake cylinder) with a new right side front outrigger, rear crossmember and rear spring mounts. It's also been patched in a few places, but it's a solid frame. The bulkhead is in good shape except for the bottom of the foot-wells which have a few holes. These can be easily patched, which I'll try to do before selling. The interior has been updated with new seats, center cubby/armrest, headliner, and floor mats. It also has seat rail extensions for the driver’s seat (adds 6” of legroom). Also new: heavy duty springs, filters, front winch bumper, seat covers, rock sliders, and hood. It also has a snorkel, nudge bar, and headlamp brush guards. The original roof was replaced with a newer one with a sunroof. A lot of screws, nuts and bolts were replaced with stainless steel ones. It is currently located, registered and titled in La Verkin, Ut. It is a fully legal import being over 25years old, and is approved by the EPA and the DOT. Asking $18,000.00 obo. rgbfsa@hotmail.com
    Last edited by R Green; 06-02-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: New location

Default You just became the most popular kid in the class.

I'd love to see more pictures. I'm not in a position to buy either at the moment, regrettably, but it doesn't mean that I should be denied the opportunity ogle at some other lucky chap's ride.

I'm interested in the 200. Email pics please.

I think I have to be emailed directly in order to reply with additional pics. If not, can someone tell me how?