Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1974 Series III. Left hand drive. Gasoline. - SOLD

Default 1974 Series III. Left hand drive. Gasoline. - SOLD

1974 Series III. LHD. New Lower Price! Gasoline. All original. Still has the passenger door lock pin and hand crank for manual starting. Great shape. Runs strong and shifts clean. No frame rust. Missing the bottoms to the rear seats. Has front VW seatbelts that were installed to pass registration. Vehicle is registered and tagged in the state of Florida. New speedo cable but speedo does not work. I think it is the pinion gear but have not replaced it. New within the last year- BFG Tires, universal joints and dust covers, tie rods, brake master cylinder, wheel cylinders, clutch cylinder, tune-up parts, all lubricating fluids, wheel grease seals, fuel tank. The pictures tell the tale. I can E-mail high resolution pictures that show much more detail. $8,000 OBO.
    Last edited by Beach Chicken; 05-21-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Default New Price

$8,000 OBO

Where in florida are you located. I'm in WPB and would like to see the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Chicken
    1974 Series III. LHD. New Lower Price! Gasoline. All original. Still has the passenger door lock pin and hand crank for manual starting. Great shape. Runs strong and shifts clean. No frame rust. Missing the bottoms to the rear seats. Has front VW seatbelts that were installed to pass registration. Vehicle is registered and tagged in the state of Florida. New speedo cable but speedo does not work. I think it is the pinion gear but have not replaced it. New within the last year- BFG Tires, universal joints and dust covers, tie rods, brake master cylinder, wheel cylinders, clutch cylinder, tune-up parts, all lubricating fluids, wheel grease seals, fuel tank. The pictures tell the tale. I can E-mail high resolution pictures that show much more detail. $8,000 OBO.
    Yes, Where in Florida are you located? I am in the Tampa area.

Pictures look like they were taken at Seaside, is that where truck is located? Do you have additional pictures? If so, please email them to me at dcwhybrew at aol dot com.

Thanks

Any tire kickers out there?

Probably not, but is this rover still for sale? Thanks -Al

is it still for sale ?

Default It is still available.

Yes, still available. Open to offers.

PM sent.
    or reply to autosportsg at bellsouthdotnet please.
    Thanks,
    Glen