Thread: What parts would work for my Land Rover?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It could be a 110 chassis, but it is probably a 109 coil spring conversion chassis. The seller should have provided that info.

For the parts you are concerned about it doesn't really matter. A series bumper or bullbar will fit and so will a defender bumper.

Most snorkels involve at least a little modification and cutting. If you have a non standard truck that just means you can expect it to be a little more work. Just make sure you get one plumbed for dual carbs. A stage1 kit would probably be the best starting point.

Default Thanks for the help

I appreciate your good advice. I was hoping someone who works at Rovers North might offer some assistance on product selection as well but it doesn't look like they peruse these boards too often.

Default Nice truck

Hi frank

I think was the truck on ebay a few weeks back from utah.

How does she run and drive?

Do you mine telling me what you ended up getting it for $ wise?

-Tim

I haven't put it on Ebay...yet. I'm in Charlotte, NC. It runs/drives great and is in pristine condition. Offers will be considered if interested.

I see you have wing top vents. Use a wing top entry snorkel. Easy to fit. I have one on my 110 V8. No drilling or cutting required.