From the book "Cash" by Johnny Cash

"I appreciate my Range Rover greatly. It's a special vehicle with a special story.

At a time when I needed a four-wheel drive vehicle and had decided that I really wanted it to be a Range Rover, I was flipping through The Robb Report when I saw a photo of the one I had to have. It was an 89 model that had been used in the French production of The Jungle Book, and it featured an appropriate paint job; a base of matte black, my favorite color, embellished all over with brightly colored, hand-painted jungle plants and animals, sort of a Rousseau-esque but more primitive (for you art lovers). And it was a bargain! Only twenty three thousand dollars would make it mine. That price, furthermore, just happended to coincide with the amount of money my brother Tommy, as executor of our mother's estate told me to expect in the mail; all legalities had been satisfied and that was my share. Plus the dealer was only a couple of hundred miles away in Memphis.

I called him and of course he still had the vehicle. What all that going on for me, how could he not? "I want that Range Rover," I told him. "My mother bought it for me."