Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone off road their rover?

yeah deffinatly ill see what i got i think i got some pictures from the blue ridge parkway on their jeep trails, i see your in charlotte nc thats not to to far from here if your ever in va let me know i know some hidden trails in the blue ridge mountains
    I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN MY ROVER THAN LIVE WITHOUT IT

how far away from Uwharrie National Forest do you live? I like going there, but if VA isn't too far maybe I could head up there. I just hate to drive a couple hours just to go offroad, that's exhausting
    Check out my Land Rover Off Road site LROffroad.com!

i think from charlotte your about 2 hours from the parkway where i go , i live about three hours from there now, im not sure where uwharrie national forest is im gonna look it up, but yeah its sucks having to travel just to get some time with your rover unfortunately i dont know of any trails around where i live but we just got a pretty good snow im gonna take some pics when i get off work and send em to you

that national forrest is almost six hours from where i live now

too bad Uwharrie is so far, maybe we can meet up at that place off the parkway. A few hours isn't too bad, but I gotta get a job before I do anything I was just downsized! danget! Send me the pics though! and tell me some about your rover and I should have enough time to put them into the site!

yeah ill do that , yeah downsizing sucks , thats why i moved to northern va to get a better job, my roomate owns 3 properties in charlotte he said hes lost a **** ton of money, and yeah i gotta get some work done before i go wheeling but those trails dont open untill late april anyway so maybe we can hit it around mayish, ill try to send you those pics tonight along with some info about my rover

thumb-up

Quote Originally Posted by 99discovery1sd
    yeah ill do that , yeah downsizing sucks , thats why i moved to northern va to get a better job, my roomate owns 3 properties in charlotte he said hes lost a **** ton of money, and yeah i gotta get some work done before i go wheeling but those trails dont open untill late april anyway so maybe we can hit it around mayish, ill try to send you those pics tonight along with some info about my rover
    hey man, did you send the pics?