Thread: ANY VA AREA ROVERS ON HERE

Default ANY VA AREA ROVERS ON HERE

im pretty new to the northern va area so i dont know any other rovers or trails even , anybody live in this area
    I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN MY ROVER THAN LIVE WITHOUT IT

There are a few Virginia Rover Owners here. You best bang for VA Rovers is www.ROAV.org - Rovers Owners Association of Virginia.

There are also a lot of VA guys on www.D-90.org - they have happy hours often.
    Firemanshort
    1980 Stage One
    (Past owner of 1973 Series III - Highlander)

thanks i see your in sterling im familiar with that area you go off roading around here
    I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN MY ROVER THAN LIVE WITHOUT IT

There is not much in the way of legal off roading this close the beltway. There is an offroad park near Winchester (google Big Dogs). There is also an OHV trail about a long hour away...

Taskers Gap Trail

There are also a few trails (I have never done them) near Harrisonburg.

Your best bet is to hook up with a local club. If you do not mind running with 'that other 4x4' , the local off camber club is pretty active and runs a lot of weekend trails.

It is almost criminal how much time my truck spends on the paved road. I wish I had more time to explore the Shenandoah Valley... but alas, I don't.
    Firemanshort
    1980 Stage One
    (Past owner of 1973 Series III - Highlander)