Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone off road their rover?

thumb-up Anyone off road their rover?

Hey, I off road my rover all the time and I'm wondering if there are people on this community that take their rover's off roading? Anyone take their rover's off road? Or are there any other Land Rover Off road enthusiasts out there?

yeah I would say I wheel quite a bit here is a pic of the rangie at romp going up the ice climb (trying).

it took me forever to change this picture to be able to upload it. sorry if its no good.

Hey man, great picture! I gotta get some pics together of my range with the new bumper and winch! I'll have to upload that pic to my site, keep checkin for it, I'll probly do it tomorrow, http://www.LROffroad.com the site is getting tons of hits lately, I'm excited hopefully the Reader's Rides section will start to grow, and at the start of the second quarter the rover dealer down here is doing a ralley, I should be going along with them to do recovery and take pics!! I hope my 12k winch will be enough what's the weight of your winch?

the front winch is a Mile marker 10,500 lb hydraulic and the rear is a warn M8000.

front and rear, man, you don't play games! That's great

i drive the hell out of my disco thats what its made for,i did 1400 worth of damage the first day i bought it mudding ,hit a tree ripped the exhaust off and knocked out my alignment,fun day though
    I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN MY ROVER THAN LIVE WITHOUT IT

haha, $1400 worth of damage, that sounds familiar I took my 96 disco out one day and got tuck in a forest and had to leave it over night, the next I eventually drove out of it and on my way off the trail I lost my brakes and slammed a tree sending my ARB Bullbar into my side panel and hood, smashing a headlight and blinked and that costed a pretty penny to fix, i also had to replace my front axels since the front of my landie was underwater all night. That's what I get for going off roading at 1am You can see the truck I took off road at http://www.LROffroad.com

I've off roaded all my Land Rovers except the 4.6 Classic.

haha thats awesome sounds like a fun night
    I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN MY ROVER THAN LIVE WITHOUT IT

it was definately a night to remember You should all send me pics of you offroading and I'll upload them to my website, and if you have a great story to go with a pic then I'll do a feature on the front page! This month is all about the LR3, but I could use something good for next month!
    Check out my Land Rover Off Road site LROffroad.com!