Thread: Brewery Visit Around Maine Winter Romp?

Default Brewery Visit Around Maine Winter Romp?

Last week I pulled my II-A over at a gas station to get some coffee. When I returned to the car, there was a Geary's Pale Ale truck beside my Rover. Heaven must be just like this - a running Land Rover and a Geary's beer truck.

If you're lucky enough to live somewhere where Geary's is available, you know that it's a wonderful brew. Turns out that van driver was a sales manager for Geary's and he noted that David Geary, the owner and brewmaster, was also a fan of classic vehicles.

So I have an idean. If you're visiting Maine in mid-February for the Maine Winter Romp, why not meet in Portland, ME, for a visit to the brewery. We could make this a Friday afternoon visit before the event. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to make the arrangements, post directions, etc.

Let me know.

Jeff
    Jeff Aronson
    Vinalhaven, ME 04863
    '66 Series II-A SW 88"
    '66 Series II-A HT 88"
    '80 Triumph TR-7 Spider
    '80 Triumph Spitfire
    '66 Corvair Monza Coupe
    http://www.landroverwriter.com

Question Looking for Maine Winter Rover Romp Infor...

Hey,
    does anyone have any infor on the maine rover romp?? I am new to the maine romp idea and are looking for contact infor so I can make plans for that event..
    Cheers,,, Steve

Last edited by KevinNY; 01-28-2007 at 06:45 PM.