Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heater upgrades 2a 109

A quick data point:

The Kodiak was rated at 17,500 B.T.U/hour.

Like any heater, the engine coolant temperature is very important. A 180 degree thermostat helps, as does good weather stripping, body insulation and plugging extra holes in the bulkhead.

If you need a (better) heater, buy a Kodiak when the chance presents itself! Best heater in a Series - you'll even use your windows in Winter!
    Tom P.
    1965 exMoD 109
    1995 RRC LWB w/EAS

I have no experience with a Kodiak but I do have a Mt Mansfield from our sponsor and it will roast you out. Up here -20 F is common in these parts.

You guys do not need heaters - you need luggage. Who chooses to live where -20 F is a norm winter temperature?
    Firemanshort
    1980 Stage One
    (Past owner of 1973 Series III - Highlander)

Quote Originally Posted by Firemanshort
    You guys do not need heaters - you need luggage. Who chooses to live where -20 F is a norm winter temperature?

Real Men! Add a nice wind chill to that as well!

Actually, once the real estate market clears, I am done with the windy city. Wagons west!

I came here from the city. You'll find out what real people are like (or what people are really like) in a place like this.

Default Weather Update

We actually saw snow today. Not enough to stick to the ground but definitely real snow. AHHHHHH..... winter's coming.