Thread: Fender Flares

Default Fender Flares

Does anyone have a good source for factory fender flares for a 2003 Disco? Has anyone else have major fading on these flares? I lived in Northern California for three years (not too sunny and hot) and then Alaska - my flares went from a black to dull gray. A buddy of mine told me to remove them and have a thin coat of rhino lining sprayed on - any thoughts? Thanks!

I bougt a used 03 discovery and same thing has happened to my fender flares. I emailed a guy down in miami - roverparts.com- and he said he had replacement ones for all doors for $200. They didn't have them displayed on their website so I put in a request for them. I have ordered stuff from them in the past and they are reliable and have alot of parts you don't see everyday, mostely from salvaged cars.

Order some trim paint from properautocare.com Get some autop masking tape from Walmart and tape around them carefully. Look brand new for about $25 and will last.