i have found that the 1995 disco vehicle plug that plugs into fuel pump has power which is roughly 6 volts or a little less on volt meter when key is on position not trying to crank. when i plug connecter to fuel pump out of gas tank and test red and black connectors on fuel pump. i have nothing showing up on volt meter or test light. i bought the fuel pump new a couple years ago which was never used due to engine issues which i have rsolved but it has been at least a year sitting. in a perfect world can a fuel pump go bad just sitting. i also unplugged fuel injection ecu with battery disconnectted to invesigate and then plugged back in and tried to crank car. the diagnostic screen under passenger seat shows a code now of 02 which per research says when vehicle cranks the code will clear. well i can not crank truck due to fuel pump not coming on. could there be some type of anti theft mechanism that could have truck shut down. i also as mentioned in other post that i pushed the reset button on the fuel intertia switch and when i push the button it does not stay down. ( you just press and that is it) could this be a problem. i have also heard of a muti function plug that could be a problem but have not found! (where is it located and could this be a solution?)everything as far as lights and any other functions work fine though! please help. thanks