Default 95 P38 128K miles in Maine $5000 OBO

Need to sell before buying a D90.

Link to photos and description:

http://www.flickr.com/gp/47935938@N00/IhyD5L

PM if interested.

Default My ship has come in

from ken volk <kenvolk07ca@yahoo.com>

Hello,

I have just spoken with my client, I am delighted to tell you that he has recommended your car and hope to pay $5,000 he has instructed me to carry on with this transaction and he also instructed me to inform you that payment will get to you in a Cashier check of $10,000 which is a refund payment of a cancelled order earlier made by my client. Due to company policy this cashier check has to be made out in this amount to you, because company policy only allows a refund payment on one cashier check. So you are required to deduct the cost of your vehicle ($5,000) when payment gets to you and refund $5,000 balance to the shipper for him to be able to offset shipping and other tax charges. After payment has reached you and balance sent to shipper, the shipper's agent will come for inspection, pick up & signing of papers and take to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my customer, Confirm this and forward you’re Legal Name, Address and Phone number for payment to be made to you as soon as possible.

Thanks And God Bless.

Here is my client's Information’s that will be used on
    the Title:
    Name: Bob Jose
    94 St Mary's Mansions
    Maida Avenue Little Venice
    W2 Isy England
    +447024091283

Ken Volk
    34 dryas Limestone Slope
    Seward Peninsula,
    Alaska USA