Thread: BF Goodrich vs Michelin

Default BF Goodrich vs Michelin

Hi everyone!
    I need a little help to take a decision; my disco need a new shoes and was thinking in the BF Goodrich All Terrain K/O, but today I meet the Michelin LTX A/T2. Its will be in the size 245/75-16. Do anyone have experience using these tires in your off road expeience and can give a advise? Thank you!

It all depends on what kind of terrain you'll be in and how often. I was pleasantly surprised with the stock early rangerover michelin tires as an all around or all purpose tire. If I were using the range rover more for off road stuff, I would have probably switched to the BF All terrain or Mud Terrain tire. If you're in a lot of mud the All terrains and street tires tend to load up quickly and turn in to slicks. I have plenty of experience with the BFGs but have not use the Michelin LTX

Quote Originally Posted by slorocco View Post
    It all depends on what kind of terrain you'll be in and how often. I was pleasantly surprised with the stock early rangerover michelin tires as an all around or all purpose tire. If I were using the range rover more for off road stuff, I would have probably switched to the BF All terrain or Mud Terrain tire. If you're in a lot of mud the All terrains and street tires tend to load up quickly and turn in to slicks. I have plenty of experience with the BFGs but have not use the Michelin LTX
    Thank you, right now the desicion is 95% to BF!