Thread: 1991 Range Rover for sale

Default 1991 Range Rover for sale

Excellent condition, 77,000 miles, everything works, cosmetically great, no rust. Ardennes Green, Sorrel Tan hides, service manual, original picnic basket, literature, etc. You probably won't find a nicer Rover of this vintage. I'm the original owner. New Rover and wife forces sale. Asking $8,200. She resides in New Mexico. Call 505 856 2667 and leave message if I'm out or e-mail coopers@sandia.net Arlin Cooper

new rover and a new wife? maybe that is the route to take if she is forcing you to sell your Rover of 18 years!

Hey now, I just bought the car so dont give Arlin any suggestions otherwise!! : )

Arlin, I left you a couple of messages give me a call at your convenience. Look forward to seeing you and the car Friday!

Chris

Rover has sold

Arlin thank you for giving me the opportunity to purchase your car...she's great! Drove her home (Broken Arrow, OK) from Albuquerque without a single problem - cruised at 75 mph effortlessly. She's great, I'm honored to have her.