Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 72 dismantled Series 3

I knew it would be difficult to sell a vehicle project thats in hundreds of peices with all the unknowns on condition of parts. It's always better to test drive any used car. I've even seen post for drivable Series Rovers take some time to find new owners. So I'm going to assemble the Rover back together and will repair any issues as it comes together. Will take plenty of pics to present to the new owner when the time comes. Not going to go the full restoration trailer queen route as I don't have 10-15K to invest into the Series. This was already a solid driver before I dismanled it and should be a decent 6-8K Series Rover when I'm done. The cold weather is here and i'll use this down time to gather parts I need to make it a more complete stock Series 3.
    I'm not trying to sell the truck before it's complete as I have no idea how much more money it will cost to complete the project.
    1972 NAS Series 88 SW

has it found a new home?

Are you still interested in sale as is for 2500?

Parts still available? I'm in Indy and I have a trailer ready to go.