(same post on d90. if someone here has a clue, lemmie know. its sunday, and id like to get this done today, but as of now i certain im screwed. )

i have the exhaust torn off of the 110 to replace the y pipe. the drivers side cat went. when the passenger side went, i had one welded in since the pipe is as solid as a rock. why waste it. well, turned out to be a PITA, so i figure this time ill just replace the whole enchilada and bought a proline pipe from rovers north.....

it doesnt ****ing fit.

first, it had 4 o2 bungs.... no biggie i figure... prolly the same pipe for different years... so i sealed them up.... i get the thing on the headers and move back to the muffler section and low an behold, its 1/2" to low because the pipe "y" is further back than the original, and the passenger side bend is banging into the transmission drain plug....

WHAT THE ****!!! now i have a god damn disabled rig in my driveway blocking my landcruisers.

Follow-up Post:

is it possible they sent the wrong y pipe? maybeeeeeeee a d90 with an r380 pipe? if theres such an animal? how the hell can this thing be so wrong?