Thread: 2002 Range Rover Classic

Default 2002 Range Rover Classic

i have a 2002 range rover and the heated seats do not work. i believe it to be no power to the seats, as i have checked the continuity and it's ok on both seats. when i disconnect the white seat connectors, i don't have any power coming into the seats at that point. i have checked fuses and they are ok and i have power to the seat for the other seat adjustments. anyone have any advice?

A 2002 is not a Ranger Rover Classic. It is commonly known as a P38 and is the body style between the Classic and the Mark III.
    The Goat, 2.8 Daihatsu Td, '73 coil conversion

the p38 is a bit difficult to diagnose if you don't know what you are doing, 99% of it is electronically controlled by a Body Electronic Control Unit "BECM" the other 1% is relays. that being said I would suggest taking it to a good land rover repair shop or the dealer for proper diagnosis... if you happen to damage the BECM, you are looking into some serious money as the truck depends on it for EVERYTHING.