Thread: Heavy Duty Rear Bumper?

Default Heavy Duty Rear Bumper?

Has anyone found a good solution for a heavy duty rear bumper for the Disco 2? I've got a buddy that needs to replace his stock one and is wondering if he can put a heavy duty on in it's place for about the same cost as the factory bumper. They make a ton of these things for my RR classic, but haven't found anything great for the Disco 2. What are y'all using? Is there anything available under a grand?

Thanks!!!

Xyst

Greg Davis or Rovertym.
    The Goat, 2.8 Daihatsu Td, '73 coil conversion

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNY View Post
    Greg Davis or Rovertym.
    Greg Davis is having a sale on his right now too.
    First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
    77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
    Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
    04 DII
    08 D3 (LR3)

Who doesn't love a sale?! Does anyone have a way to contact Greg about his bumpers then?

Google is your friend.

Umm...maybe I'm just simple then, because when I google for it, all I see is sites about people with Greg Davis bumpers on their trucks and not contact info for him.

As an aside though, if you're going be an ass with your response, don't pull any punches, personally I prefer the old let me google that for you routine. Haha,

I'm not being an ass, but please do at least a little of the work. The very first link that comes up when you google "greg davis rear bumper" is his page on Dweb. If you click on his name you have his email, it could not be any easier.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNY View Post
    I'm not being an ass, but please do at least a little of the work. The very first link that comes up when you google "greg davis rear bumper" is his page on Dweb. If you click on his name you have his email, it could not be any easier.
    Thanks Kevin, I'm not trying to pick a virtual fight...promise! As I had in my last post (in my google link at least), I was searching for "Greg Davis Land Rover" and only getting hits for discussion about the bumper, and no info on the man, myth, and legend himself. I had also looked around the Pirate boards and some of the other forums for contact info. I just signed up at Dweb when you suggested it. Thanks again, I appreciate the help and I apologize for any misunderstandings!

X

No problem at all. I had one of Gregs bumpers on my '04 D2. It was rock solid and you could jack up the truck with it.