Page 128 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2287

Thread: What did you do to your Rover today?

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastkevin View Post
    Nice Grill MsgGunny..... punched or lasered?
    Honestly, Im not sure. It looks like the one that RM sells, I picked it up this year at the metal dash event.

Its a nice piece regardless, better than the plastic one....
    First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
    77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
    Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
    04 DII
    08 D3 (LR3)

Quote Originally Posted by msggunny View Post
    Didnt do it today, but a few days ago:

Truck bed lined the interior part of the bulkhead and got a wild hair up my bum and did the radiator support panel as well.

if you ever drop anything onto the floor you are never going to see it again.

I assembled my steering box. It had been stripped for cleaning, blasting and painting. I also got the spider gears loaded into both carriers.

The purists will hate this. I installed windshield washer sprayers. Tired of not being able to see. I got them from a '78 Dodge Ramcharger. Fantastically low profile, inconspicuous installation.

Today I started removing the seat box in the 109 as the first step of its color change to pastel green. Later this evening I proceeded to go hunting and on my way out got my 88 very stuck. Few moments with the Jack-All and some strategically placed logs we were out and on the tarmac.
    -Rob
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Gunny,
    Which liner did you use?
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim-ME View Post
    Gunny,
    Which liner did you use?
    Jim
    Jim,

I used this: http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...entifier=60077

It was on sale and I decided to give it a try. It has a really high rubber content and went on well. Only complaint is that it was a bit runny so I would have to go back after it started to tack up and move the puddles out of the low spots. No big deal, this isnt a concourse beauty by any means.

I think it turned out well, i can provide more pictures of the foot wells if you want.
    First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
    77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
    Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
    04 DII
    08 D3 (LR3)

looks good though
    aaron
    73 series III 88 2.5 na diesel daily driver
    67 series 2a 88 RHD sold
    88 RRC sold
    60 mga coupe

Had this week off, so I finally got around to replacing the rotted sections on my 109's door frames. Next I am going to try and get them galvanized. Anyone making a galvanizing run in the near future? If so and you would like to share costs, let me know as this is all I have right now and it isn't even close to the minimum lot weight.
    '62 109 - coil sprung
    '64 88 - coil sprung

Richard - I'm actually thinking Linex or the like on my bulkhead. I will try the Autozone material on my spare seatbox and on my floorboards where either I don't anticipate heavy wear or it can easily be touched up and because I can control the thickness. Thanks for the tip. Did you apply it with a roller or a brush or both?

HybridIIA - You could try calling Matt Browne or the folks at ECR and see if they plan on a galvy run. I'm pretty sure that Matt uses a place in MA. I'm not sure where ECR takes their stuff but it wouldn't hurt to deal with a place that understands and tolerates Rover bits.

Jim