Thread: 1988 Range Rover Classic

Default 1988 Range Rover Classic

This is a Classic Range Rover in the original paint and low mileage (see pictures). The interior is in excellent condition with original gray leather seats. The carpets are in excellent shape all throughout the car. This Classic body has the manufacturer locking differential. There is a Blaupunkt head unit with new Pioneer speakers.

Asking $5600. Serious buyers ONLY call 336-995-8247

Must sell.

You should try Craigslist, you might be able to find someone that will give you half that price.
    Kelsey M
    1989 Range Rover Classic
    1971 Series 2A 88"

Default Input

Thank you for the positive input.

5600...I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...and you've booked that rig out at that?

Suggest you take it over to pawn stars.

To get close to that price, you'll need to offer a thorough run-down of the truck's good points and faults.

And LOTS of pictures.

There are enthusiasts who will pay a premium for an early NAS RRC, but they'll want a ton of information before considering shelling out that kind of money.

Good luck!
    Stu

'01 D2

I agree with stu454. If that truck is as original and un-used as it looks, it should fetch that price.
    Last edited by DaveC; 02-17-2010 at 09:13 AM. Reason: missed stu454's response