Thread: '95 Range Rover Classic LWB FS

Default '95 Range Rover Classic LWB FS

121k miles. Epsom Green.

Good:
    Over $6k in receipts in the last year, 3k miles on rebuilt 4.2, converted to coils, Optima BlueTop less than 2 years old, new Bilsteins, fairly clean interior, cold A/C, 5 recent (less than 1k miles) Toyo Open Country tires on 5 Hurricanes, CDL on LT230, rust-free liftgate and tailgate, rear seats and passenger seat in good shape, factory rubber mats (front and rear) are good, sunroof and all window motors work, new CD player with MP3 connection, and a fairly clean frame.

Bad:
    no front bumper, seat controls move the mirrors, oxidation on hood and roof, two replacement wings are not an exact match, some scraps and dents, no heat (I gave up on the heater core swap), driver's rear bumper corner piece broken, slightly rough idle on startup, no rear speakers, cats rattle but it passed emissions last fall.

I'll grab some pics but it may be a bit since the weather stinks right now.

This could be a nice truck; I don't have the time or inclination to work on it anymore. I'd like to put the money into rehab on my D2.

I wouldn't hesitate to drive it to you.

$2500. The tires, wheels, factory LWB rubber mats, tailgate, liftgate and drivetrain are worth that. Make me an offer.

Will trade for a D1 but it's gotta have heat and A/C functioning.

Located in NE Atlanta.
    Stu

'01 D2

Here is a link to pics

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/Stu454/RRC/

I'll get some interior pics when I unload the truck.
    Stu

'01 D2