Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1971 Series IIA 88" Merc TD project

Back on the market. Will consider parting out or selling whole. Prefer to sell locally or to someone who can come and see what I have. I have some pictures but I dont think they do justice to what is there. I also have a lot of parts, including LT230 and LT77 (diesel version with short bellhousing).
    Please PM if interested.
    Thanks
    Ernie

Mercedes Engine, NP435, LT77 and LT230 have been sold. Rolling chassis etc still available.

PM sent

Just to be clear, none of the crossmembers or engine mounts have been moved. The stock series drivetrain can be bolted in without issue.
    Thanks to all that have shown interest so far.

I saw the rolling chassis and just wanted to let everyone know that this would make a great platform for any sort of frame-over. The Toyota axles fit very nicely to the rover springs and really the whole package is very enticing. Toyota axles will be mostly bullet proof under a series truck no matter what you powered it with.

I probably would have jumped on it if I didn't already have my own project going. Still on the fence though.

Update, rolling chassis engine and transmission have been sold.
    Still have the following:
    stock series transfercase and adapter plate to mate to NP435
    Wing panels
    Rear tub
    Hard top
    seat box
    etc.

Would that NP435 adapter happen to include the mainshaft? IF it does I am very, very interested.

I no longer have the mainshaft for the NP435.