I bought a fuel pump kit and rebuilt it for $89 and I found the crankshaft position sensor for 38 delivered. I hope I didn't get something I will need to replace again soon. Still waiting for delivery myself. Hope to get mine no later than monday.

I hope this forum isn't intended for the members to purchase solely from Rovers North. If it is then I will have to stop posting after this. I love the ability to compare prices and when you can find parts that will put your Disco II back on the road, then lets share the information that will work for all. Some of us can't afford to pay 450 plus every time the truck wont start. We have land rovers cause we all discovered the true ability in challenging terrain. As for me, I will shop around and take the best route for me.

Thanks Rovers north for making this forum. It is very informative and if it wasnt for the forum I would give up on land rovers because of the difficulty to get someone to help you work on them. I used to change oil on my cars but since being on workers comp for the last 2 yrs I have had to take my cars to walmart to get the oil changed but walmart wont work on land rovers. WTH!! I had to pay extra to have someone come to my house. The closest Land rover mechanic is 2 hrs away from where I live.