Thread: Would installing a oil presher guage be a bad idea

Default Would installing a oil presher guage be a bad idea

After my recent incident i want to put one it. I am not positive on how to put one in. If anyone has any recomendations on how to throw one in along with whare to geto one from that would be great!!

Default Auto Meter

Quote Originally Posted by Landlover.Hunter View Post
    After my recent incident i want to put one it. I am not positive on how to put one in. If anyone has any recomendations on how to throw one in along with whare to geto one from that would be great!!
    http://www.autometer.com

Then locate electric sender. Remove. Attache a T with the same thread pattern. Fit LR electric sender to 1 side, AutoMeter sender to other. Route cable/wire/tube through dash to interior guage.

I've seen them mounted on the A piller as well as the dash to the right of the instrument cowl.

Have fun.
    1990 RRC, 3.9L, AUTO "Willow Pond" (Sold)
    1996 D1, 4.0L, AUTO "Lucas"
    1999 RR, 4.0L, AUTO "Belle" (Sold)