Thread: Wipers

Cool Wipers

When i turn my wipers on, there's a 15 second delay (somes longer) until they come on even if it is not in intermittent. I do hear a "clicking" sound from where my fuse box is though. Does anyone have this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sevierville Tennessee at the foot of the Smoky Mountains

My "02" does the same thing so when I need to use them I turn on the switch and ofcourse they don't come on so I turn the switch slowly forward in between the two settings and the conection will be made somewhere between them I hold the switch there for aabout 20 seconds then put it on the setting I need and it works fine the rest of the day.
    Good Luck Derek

Smae delay but mine is only a couple of seconds. sometimes my wipers stop in the middle of the windsheild and I have to turn them on to get them back home

Cool Wipers - Electrical

Thanks guys for your reply - i appreciate your thoughts! it sounds like it may be the wiper switch...so i may go ahead and replace that. Why do we love these cars so much???? GRRR!