Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Show us your 90, 110, & 130

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks, do you have any to share some pics, i too love them, been collecting for awhile now, porsches and land rovers..

Nothing digital to post but I've had a couple 914's and have always lusted after a vintage 911S. Lately I've been thinking a 944 turbo for some odd reason. Never liked them in my youth.....
    Worked on more rusty 356's than I care to remember though...lots of practice on rust repair up here in the northeast.
    Jason
    "Clubs are for Chumps" Club president

Here is my 1993 200 tdi purchased a few months ago from a nice guy in Texas and driven home here to Palm Springs. Runs and drives great, hardly any rust and no leaks! Right now I am in the process of installing a Ministry of Defenders AC system and Puma dash conversion!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steves Landy.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	13975