Thread: 1966 RHD Series IIA 88

Default 1966 RHD Series IIA 88

Hello,

I just aquired this Series 2A a few weeks ago and am already selling it. I am losing $$ as ususal. It turns out my good friend annouced last week he is getting married this fall in BAJA Mexico. Since I love a little adventure... We are driving down from Seattle in my FJ Cruiser where he and some of his riding buddies will take their WR450's from Endceneda down to near Cabo. I am driving chase so I need to prepare my FJ for the journey. I need room in the garage for the project, so the Land Rover must go. I would also consider trades for a UTC i.e. Yamaha Rhino, Polaris RZR, etc...up or down. I can fit one those in the back of my RV and out of the way.

This Rover was imported from England in 2000 by a local Seattle man. He personally purchased it for the original owner in England. It belonged to a farmer that took very good care of her. After arriving in the States it sat in the guy's shop until last month. He had started to refurbish the Rover and got to busy with his buisness to finish it. It has yet to be registered but is going in to the State Patrol inspection on the 20th. I had a appointment to get it inspected on Tuesday but have to go back again since my Bill of Sale was not Notorized. This problem is already being taken care of.

It is a 29k orginal mile truck. The truck is a great driver and runs perfect and looks nice, but show some dents, scratches and chips. It is no show truck by any means. There are a couple of rust spots, one on the floor board passenger side and one on the left side door hinge area. Both are repairable.

The following parts are new last week.

LaMoore canvas top.
    Windshield wiper arms and blades
    door seals
    window frame seals
    tail gate seals
    floor matts
    bed matt
    rear springs

The following parts where replaced by previous owner.
    tail light assy's.
    head light assy's
    front turn signal assy's
    front bumper
    Wings none skid
    mirrors
    tires
    shocks

It also comes with a Hard top with side slide windows and rear lift hatch, a LHD steering column and box, series 3 headlight buckets in the bare along with some other bits.

I have a feedback on ebay of over 300 positive and have been a member there since 1998. I have sold a two cars over seas in the past and helped with delivery etc. I can supply you the ebay user info or can start a private auction if you desire.

If you click on the picture below it should take you to my online photo album where you can view many more pics of the Rover.

Price is $8000 offer
    206-240-5773

Thanks for the site.

Is she still available. Very interested!!! Just left you a voicemail.

Update...this vehicle is no loner for sale at this time.