Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about selling my 88 RRc

Pm sent!

thumb-up Smokin' Deal !!!

Doug, and all who view this rig:

This is an absolutely SUPER deal... Heck, the bumper, winch, underside protection and rack are practically worth what you are now asking.

I hope it goes to a good home.

Cheers,

ccec
    1993 RRC LWB -- One of many
    L-R's these past 30 years...

Thanks for that ccec. Between the bumper, winch, steering gaurd, steering damper relocation kit, rock sliders, tires, and suspension system, I have spent approx. $5,000. Plus all the engine work. I don't know why this is not selling. I guess rust is a deal breaker. Heck, if someone bought this for the price I'm asking and had the time to part it out, they could make a profit. I wish I had the time to sell it's parts. If it doesn't sell this week, I will make the time to part it out, or just keep it.
    Doug
    61 Series II 109 SW
    95 RR County LWB
    06 Range Rover
    98 Discovery LE

PM sent to you......................... anyone driving from NY to Maine that wants to bring this rig along?? (hey I can only ask)

$2,000!
    Doug
    61 Series II 109 SW
    95 RR County LWB
    06 Range Rover
    98 Discovery LE

Hi DGG, if I didn't already have 2 I think I'd buy yours.... anyway a friend of mine needs a winter vehicle and this is price range, I'm trying to introduce the wheeling concept to him as well.
    If you can send some pics of the underframe and engine compartment to my email or thruogh this forum which ever is easier for you.
    luis.costa@comcast.net ......

And let me know if there have been any changes since the start of this post, and if its being used daily!

Cheers,
    Luis
    201-852-0401

Comon DGG.... I'm trying to talk my buddy out of a Disco II. He's worried about the rust, but I told him you have addressed the typical rr area's.I say we meet half way... we are in union county, NJ. rite around north central jersey... so he can see for himself.

I have someone coming this weekend to pick it up.
    Doug
    61 Series II 109 SW
    95 RR County LWB
    06 Range Rover
    98 Discovery LE

Good deal.... it was a cool rig, I think your going to miss it!

Still for sale!
    Doug
    61 Series II 109 SW
    95 RR County LWB
    06 Range Rover
    98 Discovery LE