Thread: 1984 Defender 90 RHD 200TDI LT77 Nebraska

Default 1984 Defender 90 RHD 200TDI LT77 Nebraska

Looking to part with my D90. Spent first 26 years of her life in England, Swindon area. Imported in March 2010 and registered in Nebraska w/ clear title on hand. 200TDi out of a 1993 Land Rover Disco/ LT77 five speed trans.
    New Copper STT tyres, 2 inch lift, Diff protectors, steering protector, Snorkel, diff breathers, diamond plate kit on wings/hood/interior/rear bumper, front brush guard, side skid-plates/ steps, Galvanized roof rack w/ 4ft Hi-lift jack, axe and shovel, 4x 6x9 water proof speakers and deck, 4x Hella lights 500 and 500FF, two more on brush guard and 2x work lights on rear above rear door. Replaced front and rear diff seals, and working or new front brake rotors and calipers. Has Moble 1 oil in diffs, engine.
    Nitrogen in all 5 tyres(life time free refills)
    There are loads more...
    $500 plus in spare parts including head light, turn lights front and
    back and brake lights. Two timing belts, new thermostat, 5x fuel
    filters, 5x oil filters, accessory belts, ext.
    More pictures on request. Highly motivated seller. Asking $1900
    Miles (Like it matters), 70k on engine/ 120k on chassis
    Aaron (402)505-2193
    hazenmeister@gmail.com

Default Interested- email and vm sent

Hi Aaron

Would like to know more about the D90

Is it running/driving? rust?

Very interested..

I am halfway close to you here in the midwest...

Thx,
    Tim

Default The price

I apologize , I’m sure I have the entire Land Rover community’s attention.
    The price is $19000. I have place it at this price because I believe it is very different from the ones I have seen for sale in the same year. I am no expert, I was stationed over in England and brought this home to re-sale. I am a mechanic for the UASF. I am open to any fair offers. Please don't hesitate. Also open to any type of trades.
    Sorry for any confusion.

Default New Price

The price is now $15000. I have some financial issues now and very motivated to sell!!! Open to all offers. Just finished front brake pads and front tire alignment. Truck runs great. Please call, 402-505-2193 Aaron

Default Must sell/ new price

The new price is $9,995 OBO. I am currently in Texas and will be here till beginning of July. Let me know if anyone is interested.

402-505-2193
    aaron

Default Must Sell

The Defender is still for sale. I really would like to sell this before I head back to Nebraska. Be here untill July 4th. I am open to all offers. I really have not had alot of interest. I am in Wichita Falls TX, I am willing to deliver within a 2 hr radius. Still comes w/ all spair parts. Please e-mail or call. Thanks.

Aaron
    402-505-2193
    hazenmeister@gmail.com

Default Bring it back to Nebraska

I am in Omaha and I am very interested! Is the truck still available?
    Thanks,
    -Rob
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Default SOLD

Sorry had the Landy posted in a few places and missed this one. She has been sold in July. Went to a guy in NC, I sold it for $9,000. Good luck with your search. The D-90 w/ the 200TDi is the only way to go. I really do miss her ...