Thread: For Sale: 1963 88 w/hardtop-SOLD

Default For Sale: 1963 88 w/hardtop-SOLD

A solid 1963 88 hard top with liftgate and tailgate. Series III door bottoms. Two leaf parabolic springs all around. New distributor, recent exhast from the down pipe back. New door posts left and right. Front has 109 11 inch brakes. New complete wiring harness in 2001.

As stated in previous ads, this car has been my offroader for the last several years, and as such, the body has its fair share of dings and dents. The right wing has a good smack from a stout little maple tree. The car starts easily and runs well. Brakes are in good order, tires are Mud Kings.

With this car will be a large assortment of spares. I can't list them all but the bigger bits would be:

Three body tubs
    Two extra tops (one Trop top)
    Three wings, two left, one right
    Radiator
    Radiator panel (hard to come by these days)
    Two breakfasts
    Several door tops and bottoms
    Prop shafts (one set from a 109)
    Several front axle shafts, complete, left and right
    Four windscreen frames
    Six 16 inch rims
    Two bonnets, one has depression for spare tire.
    Three rear doors
    Four axle sets (one from a 109)
    Four transmissions and transfer cases
    Three Engines

All of the above listed parts ore off various Series cars that I have purchased over the years. ALL of these parts have some corrosion. These are 30 year old parts...and then some...

The frame on this car is excellent for an original frame. The rear crossmember between the frame rails is rusted, and the left front horm has a spot thar needs attention. The rest is very solid.

There is a tow bar and the car can be flat towed very easily. I would help with relocation to any location within New England for the cost of fuel and any tolls along the way.

Please respond with any questions or offers to mooseriverrover@yahoo.com or here at the forums.

I am asking $2,000.00 for the lot.

Thanks,
    Sully
    Last edited by mooseriverrover; 06-17-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: car has been sold

Default More pics and info

Car is located in Jackman, Maine.