Thread: trade 80 Porsche for Series Landrover

Default trade 80 Porsche for Series Landrover

Currently posted on Craigslist Phoenix under Landrover and Porsche. cannot seem to get the link to work right. But I am serious about a trade. 1980 SC lots of new parts great driver.

what is the value of the 911? I have a nice 2a that i'm selling.
    Kevin

04 XJ8
    92 RRC
    02 Benz E320

95 RRC (sold 5/10)
    72 Series 3 (sold 4/10)
    70 Series 2A (sold 6/10)
    Morgan +8 (sold 8/09)
    90 Jetta (308k miles) (sold 5/11)
    72 Triumph Stag (sold 1/08

Kevin What IIA are you selling ? I am shopping and in mass so close to consider
    Mark

Email sent...
    "I can't believe I'm sitting here, completely surrounded by no beer!" -Onslow

NADA book is 14k I am offering it for 10k on craigslist Phoenix. I am open to Offers. I am moving to a rural area and have always been fond of the Land Rover Series.

Still availible, would consider a slight trade down but don't have the cash for an up trade. Truck needs to run, drive, and stop. No serious rust issues please. Have lots of pics.

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Nice looking Porsche 911SC targa!

Bump for a sale for you to get into a Land Rover .

phoenix.craigslist link is here.
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/1720790115.html

ps.. You could also try signing up on forums.pelicanparts.com, you could get loads more exposure posting on these forums. That's where I look for Porsche 911's .
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

thumb-up Thank you all

In the process of a trade for a 1972 series 3. I appreciate all of the help and feedback from the members and contributors here. It has been a real help for a novice such as my self.

Ed,

Lovely ride. Glad to hear it. I wish you many happy years of Series ownership.

-Gary
    "I can't believe I'm sitting here, completely surrounded by no beer!" -Onslow

Gary,
    hey thanks a ton. You helped steer me in the right direction!! I apprecite your input and advice. Delivery is tomorrow. I will post a pic as soon as I can.

ED