Thread: 1968 3/4 ton Series IIA Ex-MOD in Northern Michigan

Default 1968 3/4 ton Series IIA Ex-MOD in Northern Michigan

1968 Series IIa 3/4 ton RHD EX-MOD Utility Truck-Rover. I brought this truck back from California 10 years ago and it was imported by British Pacific from what I was told by the previous owner before me.

The frame and bulkhead are nice and have no rust. I only run this truck in the summer and it is stored inside during the winter.

The petrol engine has a unleaded cylinder head and runs a Weber 34ICH carb. It runs nice and does not smoke. The winch is a Koenig PTO driven winch.

Tires are Goodyear Wrangler and have 85% left.

Truck has Warn Lock outs.

Included in sale, full length hardtop with side windows and lift gate, door tops one set of new and old and various parts and manuals.

$10,500

John 231 238 4274 bushman@racc2000.com

Hi John,
    Could you post some interior and well as undercarrige and some under the bonnet pics when you get a chance?
    Thanks

Nice looking truck. I had one of the LHD (1970) GS that RN imported. Everything was original, right down to the convoy light under the rear that lit the diff.

Default Series IIA 109 In Northern Michigan

Some more pictures

Default Series IIA 109 In Northern Michigan

yet more pictures

Default Series IIA on a sunny day in Northern Michigan

Sunny day pictures

more

some more