Thread: waxoyl

Default waxoyl

Have any of you seen the video where jeep owners are videoing a disco owner about to go mudding. He is spraying waxoyl or something to keep the mucd from sticking. The jeep guys are laughing at him, cause they think he is actually cleaning his car before wheeling. smart guys....

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

I didn't see the video you mentioned. However, I did watch this one and it made me smile .

Last edited by TSR53; 10-16-2009 at 08:20 AM.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

thumb-up Hill-Climbing Rover

WOW,

I must say I am impressed with the way the old Rover kicked ass on the Jeep.

I just got my first LR about a year ago, a 97 Discovery. I have only had it off-road once so far, but I was pleased with the ease with which it did on a day long jaunt thru the "hills" outside of Ligioner PA with the Fort Pitt Land Rover Group (FPLRG).

There were 3 Disco's, 2 Series and A Freelander lead the way. Very fun day in the woods.
    Danny Lee

Ok, I'm trying to keep this thread on the original subject. I've looked but couldn't find the video in question. However, since this thread was originally posted, we have produced these two new Waxoyl videos.

Rovers North is the official USA distributor for Waxoyl AG products. All of the Waxoyl products are available directly through us, or an application center. Save your investment! Waxoyl your Land Rover or other auto and get it ready before winter snow, salt, and corrosion starts.

If you would like to read about Waxoyl products in more detail, visit www.waxoyl-usa.com
    Last edited by TSR53; 10-16-2009 at 08:20 AM.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Rovers North, Inc.

Default Waxoyl Application Centers

I see that the only application centers per their website are in the east. Anybody know of a dealer out here in the middlewest? If not, could you have an undercoating dealer blast your underside and install it from a lift using the waxoyl products? It talks about becoming an applicator/dealer for this product. I wonder if anybody has tried to get their local mechanic shop to become one? Any thoughts?
    Jeff Pearl
    1969 SIIa 88 ECR Coil Spring Conversion
    North Central AZ

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingCar
    I see that the only application centers per their website are in the east. Anybody know of a dealer out here in the middlewest? If not, could you have an undercoating dealer blast your underside and install it from a lift using the waxoyl products? It talks about becoming an applicator/dealer for this product. I wonder if anybody has tried to get their local mechanic shop to become one? Any thoughts?
    Yes, of course, any professional shop can become a Waxoyl Application center.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Rovers North, Inc.