Thread: Series II (1966) 88 Canvas Top Frame in good shape

Default Series II (1966) 88 Canvas Top Frame in good shape

...actually, I think it was a IIA to be correct...I have a top frame that was original to a 1966 Series II. The frame is in good shape in general (one small flaw in a cross-bow where water got in it and froze & cracked it). I know this can work (or in pieces can) on a variety of Rovers, but figured I'd mention it here. It's been a while since I've been here on this forum since I'm no longer a daily Range Rover ('93) driver, but I always used this when I was. I have some pics of the frame....

best way to contact me is cgranju at gmail dot com or I suppose a PM through this forum will work too.

oh...I spaced on important details...it's located in Knoxville TN (east) and I'm open to fair offers on a price. sorry 'bout that...