Thanks to all for suggestions. I have looked for and checked all the electrical connections and cannot find any apparent de-grounding problems. I have tried jumping it from my other car - to no avail - truck is dead. There is NOTHING electrical that works. Can turn the key - but the electric windows do not work, headlights do not work, turn signals do not work, brake lights do not work, headlights do not work. Oddly, the interior light works, the light under hood works, and the power lock mechanism works. But only those three things work!

After 45 min under the truck this afternoon - at 101F - I was actually putting together the words to sell this truck....and rationalizing a price. But then I thought of a recent design and performance off road perspective I read in a British car magazine (last night) - and came to my senses... Cannot sell this - need to FIX IT. Frustration building. The magnitude and breadth of the electrical death is telling me something...just not sure what it is though.