Thread: 1986 5speed Grey Market Range Rover

Default 1986 5speed Grey Market Range Rover

I have a 1986 5 door Range Rover. I hate to sell it, I had big plans for a resto but I need a new lift for my shop and the Range Rover is taking up space.

86 German Export LHD 5 door. R380 5 speed. The original 3.5 long block was replaced with a 3.9. It retains all of the 3.5 fuel injection and accessories.
    The truck is rough, it has been wheeled for years and has seen it's fair share of Ohio winters. The interior is very clean with manual grey cloth seats and power windows. The rear window was replaced with an aluminum frame.
    The truck runs and drives great. It would make it anywhere.

I need to move it soon. I'll take $1500 firm for it.
    traildisco at yahoo.com

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv238/mudruts/diff/
    Last edited by mud ruts; 10-03-2010 at 09:21 PM.

When you say the truck is rough are you refering to rot and rust in the floors and wheel wells or is the body pretty sound and just needs the frame swap.

Too bad its not a 2 door.
    First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
    77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
    Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
    04 DII
    08 D3 (LR3)

Quote Originally Posted by mongoswede View Post
    When you say the truck is rough are you refering to rot and rust in the floors and wheel wells or is the body pretty sound and just needs the frame swap.

The body is very scaley underneath, my plan was to remove the aluminum parts and have it dipped. It needs some body parts as well as a frame.