Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1967 Series 2a build...

So will it be registered as a Tahoe? Using the frame VINN #?

Years ago I thought about doing something similar, my 88 Ford Ranger 4x4, w V6 had a 109" wheelbase,,"just" a body swap and sort out the electrics......
    Yer kids are gonna have fun!
    1960 "bitsa" 88--Ignotus
    1960 109, 200TDI
    rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

There may come a time when you will wish you had not. At the moment a nicely restored 2A 5 door can reach rather astronomical numbers as far as resale value goes, but a hacked up bodge will always be worthless.

That may not be how he found it . . .
    That doesn't change the fact that there isn't much IIa about it and I'd still run away as fast as possible.

It's his truck and can do what he wants but when you post in a forum you're bound to get differing opinions about it. No, I'm not an evil purist or rivet counter but I do have an opinion. That is all it is.
    Jason
    "Clubs are for Chumps" Club president