Thread: 90 RRC County won't start.

Default 90 RRC County won't start.

Hi, I am at my wit's end with my Rover. Last fall I was out and I blew a brake line (rear to caliper), at the same exact time my engine stalled out. Since, I haven't been able to start it. I have replaced the fuel pump and can hear it start up for a few second when I turn the key. I have swapped out both the relays and checked the fuel pump fuse, still nada. I am getting a spark, in fact it starts if I blast some starter fluid into the plenum. I have also made sure that the inertia switch is down and it is. I have a new brake line coming today and I am wondering if the brakes have any relation, perhaps a protective check that if the brake pressure is shot it won't start. If anyone has any advise it would be GREATLY appreciated. What am I missing?, it was running flawless prior to this. Thanks.

small resistor in harness, peel back carpet next to tunnel on passenger side, expose harness, look for little black 8ohm resistor, replace with cheapy from Radio Shack.http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/Im...over-EFI-S.jpg

I spent 3 days figuring this one out....