Thread: Baby seat in 110 five door?

Default Baby seat in 110 five door?

Hey guys will a baby seat fit in the middle row of a 110 five door? These baby's seats all seem to huge!

We have a bench seat for my middle row seating of our 110. The carseat fits great in the middle of that bench seat and my daughter (1 1/2 years) loves how she can see everything. We have a cubby box between the front seats so it offers easy access for us to tend to her if she needs it. I anchor the "LATCH" system directly to the seatbelt anchor points at the floor and over the top of the seat to the floor.

Could you please take some pictures of how if looks mounted and the anchor and latch system. Thanks you so much it really helps us out. Our little dude is 6 weeks old. We are in the process of selling our 2001 S4 wagon because the baby seat wont fit in the back and allow any one to sit in the front passenger seat. So we bought a 83 Defender 5 door with a 200tdi in the UK and are having shipped over. Once again thanks for all the help.
    Derek and Cate

I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them for you.

Thank you so much. My wife and I just pick up this 1983 for 6500 pounds.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_1516wt_986

The seat fits fine in the middle. In Ontario canada the seat has to be rear facing until you move to the next seat stage. There is room for passengers on each side.

Enjoy!! 110 are needed for all the "stuff" you need to haul just to go to the store!

ed

Hope these pictures help. The latch system at the sides of the carseat I attach right to the seatbelt anchor points. The strap on the carseat designed to go over the back of the seat I anchor to the chain attached to the seatbelt anchor points. I find this mounting more solid than any of our other vehicles. I agree with ed110 that there is enough room for an adult on either side of the carseat.