Thread: 1975 Lightweight Recce $5500

Default 1975 Lightweight Recce $5500

Hello,

I am looking to sell my 1975 Land Rover Lightweight 24v FFR Recce. You may have seen this Land Rover at last years British Invasion where it won 4 awards (Chairman's Award, Meguiars Award, Best in Class and Most Outrageous Tailgate). The Land Rover comes fitted with a custom heavy duty rollbar fitted to the frame. A must for 88's & lightweights - trust me - as I have rolled one before (not this one!) nearly killing my wife and I.

It comes with a soft top and hoop set in average condition, one could replace the plastic windows. The sale also includes a military kit including Airsoft M2 .50cal, a sun compass, and ammo bins Rear bench seats in the rear and DDPM gortex covered front seats.

Basic Rover info
    26,000 miles but is listed at 125,000 miles with DMV as when then imported it it had no history as it came from the UK. My Land Rover mechanic says there is no way it has done in 125,000 miles. Good frame. Out riggers have been replaced. The engine runs great and was tuned up this summer. The only issues are: it only runs off one 10g tank as the selector switch is broken (it is very hard to find a replacement), and the panel lights do not work. I will try to get some pictures of the frame when I get some time. It also comes with 235/85/16 BFG off road tires. It has also been fitted with a fantastic custom front bumper. I am asking $5500 firm IF BOUGHT TOGETHER WITH MY 109 ALSO LISTED WILL SELL COMBINED FOR $16500!!

Bump to the top.

SOLD!!!!!